Welcome to the Wikiversity access page for Energy, Society, and the Environment, PHYS 2104, at Cape Breton University.
All of you in the course will contribute to this Wikiversity project as part of your research project in the course.
- Climate Change
- Concentrated Solar Power BEVs
- Financial Costs of Nuclear Power
- Fine Air Particulates and Subsequent Effect on Mortality/Morbidity
- Geoff's Sample Project
- Hydrogen Fuel And Its Implication On Human Energy
- Nova Scotia's Wind Farming Prospects
- Politics of Switching to Renewables
- Swapping Coal for Nuclear Power
- Wind Energy in Canada's Arctic
Use the following to create a new student project subpage: